Terms & Conditions
GENERAL & DISCLAIMERS
- BuyEcoGreen is a division of Mehta Pty Ltd for the Mehta Family Trust, ABN 49075654925. All references in the Terms and Conditions to ‘BuyEcoGreen is as a division of the legal entity Mehta Pty Ltd. The law applying to these Terms & Conditions is the law of Victoria, Australia.
- BuyEcoGreen reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, BuyEcoGreen grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
- BuyEcoGreen may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and BuyEcoGreen makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
- Information provided on this Site is supplied in good faith, and is substantially or partly sourced from unrelated suppliers or third parties. No liability is accepted for errors or omissions in the information on the Site, nor for the results of any actions taken on the basis of the information supplied.
ORDERS, FULLFILLMENT & WARRANTIES
- All orders placed by the Customer, now and/or in the future are bound by these Terms and Conditions provided that BuyEcoGreen may change these Terms and Conditions as they relate to orders at any time by posting on our website.
- The Customer should take great care to ensure that they are ordering the correct product, size, type, quantity etc. as this is solely their responsibility.
- The Customer acknowledges that:
- Products or services advertised on BuyEcoGreen’s website, catalogues and/or other promotional material may become unavailable, out of stock or be discontinued lines, or be subject to changes (eg of style or colour) from time to time. BuyEcoGreen does not guarantee that all products are in stock or available at the time of order, or that, if the product is available, it is exactly identical to the advertised product.
- Additional costs/charges may apply to "rush orders" and low value orders where we need to cover the handling costs. The current low order value is $15 net and this incurs a handling charge of $3 +gst.
- Orders cannot be amended or cancelled except upon terms which compensate BuyEcoGreen for all work done and costs incurred by BuyEcoGreen to complete the order to the date of cancellation.
- Goods may be returned if faulty (see our Returns Policy later in this document). The Customer must inspect the goods supplied by BuyEcoGreem within 21 days of delivery and any claims should be made in writing within that period. No goods should be returned without our authorisation in the form of a Return Management Authorisation (RMA).
- The goods that we supply come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure/fault. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure/fault does not amount to a major failure/fault.
- BuyEcoGreen will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the Customer where such loss is occasioned by cause beyond BuyEcoGreen’s reasonable control & delays in transport, breakdowns in machinery, the inability or failure of a supplier to supply goods or product, natural disasters, acts of God.
PAYMENT TERMS & FREIGHT
- BuyEcoGreen requires payment at the time of order or prior to order completion and dispatch.
- BuyEcoGreen may suspend or cancel any order if the Customer is in breach of payment terms.
- Payment means are displayed on the BuyEcoGreen website and can change from time to time. For more information, read here.
- Freight and/or handling charges apply to all deliveries and are payable by the Customer. Freight is arranged by BuyEcoGreen on behalf of the customer.
- Risk in the goods passes to the customer upon dispatch and title passes to the customer once payment has been received in full.
- BuyEcoGreen accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery, as we have no control of parcels or delivery once they leave our premises.
- BuyEcoGreen accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase and the service we offer. It is up to you however to make choices that are right for you – changing your mind afterwards is not a sufficient reason for a return. (Note that colours on screen can differ from the real thing; this applies especially to paper. You can always request a paper sample to be sure of the colour and suitability of the paper, prior to ordering.) Where we do allow a return, a re-stocking fee of at least $15 may be applied.
- If an item is damaged or faulty when it arrives from us we will either replace the item or provide a refund, whichever you prefer. Please be sure to contact us first to obtain a Return Management Authorisation (RMA) Form before sending the item back to us within 21 days of the initial delivery.
- Once you receive approval for the return, we recommend that you return goods using registered post or a trackable delivery service. BuyEcoGreen cannot be held responsible and will not be able to provide a refund if returned items are lost or damaged in transit.
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, BuyEcoGreen trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to BuyEcoGreen, and is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Trade Marks are the property of the Trade Mark owners.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without BuyEcoGreen’s express prior written consent.