Sometimes we all end up with ink, marker pen, crayon, or other inks on our clothes, shirt pockets, carpets and rugs, kitchen benches, floors, pillows, and more. When you need a safe and effective Ink Remover you can't go past Amodex, the top selling Ink and Stain remover in the US. Made by a family business for the past 60 years and endorsed or recommended by leading pen manufacturers. Featured on Martha Stewart Living and Good Morning America.
Amodex has been removing ink, food stains, red wine stains, ‘mystery stains’ and more for over 60 years. It’s the No 1 best selling ink and stain remover in the US. The product is a lanolin based cream with a fresh scent, and contains no harmful solvents as are used in so many other commercial cleaning products. The Material Safety Data Sheet for Amodex states that it can be treated like liquid soap - ie rinsed off with water. So gentle it can even be used on skin to remove eg marker pen ink.
Amodex is good for:
- Ink Stains - ballpoint, markers, felt tip, gel, stamp pad ink, toner, writing inks, correction fluid.
- Food Stains - berries, chocolate, coffee and tea, curry, fruit juice, sauces, mustard, red wine, and more
- Other Stains - blood, crayon, grass, grease & oil, hair dye, scuff & scorch marks, make up, acrylic paint, and more
- Safe and effective on Fabrics: canvas, cashmere & wool, cotton, nylon, polyester, rayon, silk, viscose, and more
- Safe & effective on most materials: carpets, fibreglass, formica, leather, lino, painted surfaces, plastic, rubber, tiles, upholsery, vinyl, wood, and more.
- Is there any stain it won’t remove? - apparently it does not work on stains caused by rust or mildew.
Note: read product insert for more information before applying to stains. Amodex is applied directly to the stain. For best results do not wet the stain or pre-treat with other products.